Kessil Spectral Controller X.
Kessil Spectral Controller X to control the Kessil A360X LEDs and all 0 ~ 10V Kessil lamps is equipped with a flawless touch control and a vibrant color screen The intuitive ...
Kessil Spectral Controller X.
Kessil Spectral Controller X to control the Kessil A360X LEDs and all 0 ~ 10V Kessil lamps is equipped with a flawless touch control and a vibrant color screen
The intuitive Kessil Spectral Controller X for Kessil A360X LEDs and all 0 ~ 10V Kessil lamps and is equipped with a touch control and a color screen. The Spectral Controller X provides effortless light control at the touch of a button.
The straightforward approach to lighting control programming allows for endless customization options without the confusion. The sleek, modern design makes for a beautiful and cohesive setup that won't interfere with the look of your aquarium.
- The K-Link communication method is an upgrade from the easy plug & play 0 ~ 10V, which allows users to network multiple A360X together (up to 32 fixtures per chain) and set individual groups to run their own programs. K-Link is also a two-way communication, which means that the Spectral Controller X can detect the number of lights in the network, the status of the lights, etc.
- The controller is equipped with one K-Link port and one 0 ~ 10V output port. The K-Link port allows users to connect to the A360X, while the 0 ~ 10V port is for Kessil's 0 ~ 10V lamp. A USB power adapter (not included) is required when using the Spectral Controller X for 0 ~ 10V lights.
- The programming mode offers three ways to set a custom lighting schedule that matches the individual needs of the tank. A maximum of 12 programs can be created.
- With the Quick Set mode, it is possible to create unique dawn and twilight effects by changing the light intensity and color over eight different times.
- The acclimation mode simplifies the introduction of new lights in a tank or new corals into an existing acclimation mode setup. The acclimation timeline can be adapted to specific needs.
- The Lunar Cycle simulates natural moonlight cycles with 5 phases: New Moon, Waxing Crescent, Waxing Quarter, Waxing Gibbous, Full moon.
- Manual mode allows you to directly adjust color and intensity for on-demand light adjustment.
- Weight: 0.26 lb / 120 g
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.6 "x 2.5" x 0.56 "(142 x 63 x 14 mm)
Scope of supply:
- 1 x Spectral controller X
- 1 x Magnetic back plate
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x K-Link cable (10 feet / 3 m)
- 2 x Screws
- 2 x Nylon anchor
- USB power adapter
- 0 ~ 10V Unit Link cable for 0 ~ 10V lights
Ocean Store is a modern webshop with a large selection of reef aquarium equipment, supplements and food for your (marine) aquarium. We excel in reachability, service and speed. Not only in delivery of your ordered goods, but also in the adequate answering of your (marine) aquarium related questions. We are happy to share our passion for reef aquariums with you!
Open: Available Monday / Friday 9:00-20:00
€ 0.99 - € 2999.99