Goods shipped by Ocean Store
Ocean Store attaches great importance to ensuring that your goods are delivered to you safely and quickly.
We pack all ordered goods very carefully so that we and you can be sure that the package arrives in good order at your specified address.
- Almost 99% of our products are available from stock.
- Ordered today before 16:00 will be delivered tomorrow. (Exceptions possible of course)
- FREE shipping with an order from € 50,- to both the Netherlands and Belgium, with the exception of:
- Live animals, €19.95 is charged for this in connection with protected shipping.
- Large, heavy and fragile (glassware) items that must be shipped on a (mini) pallet
- Maximum weight 23 kilos. Above 23 kilos, a surcharge of €3.50 applies.
Out of Stock?
The expected delivery time is clearly indicated on the website for products that are not in stock. Please note that this is an indication. We depend on the stock at our suppliers. Ordering items that are not in stock may delay the delivery of your complete order.
We send packages via DHL , PostNL , Trunkers , UPS , MainFreight , Transmission . The chosen carriers depend on weight, country of delivery and desired delivery day.
Live port is shipped with UPS Express with special agreement for guaranteed fast delivery.
MainFreight or Transmission is used for transporting heavy (pallet shipments) or very fragile goods.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated in our webshop. We use an extremely low price of € 5.95 in the Netherlands and only € 6.95 to Belgium.
We do not charge shipping costs for orders over €50.
All packages are sent with Track & Trace so that you can track the shipment. As soon as your ordered goods have been shipped, you will receive a track & trace code and a confirmation of the shipment in your mailbox.
If you have any questions about transport, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the chat to be helped very quickly.
Not at home?
If you are not at home, the package will initially be delivered to the neighbors. You will be informed of this by means of a note in your letterbox. If you do not wish this, please state this in the comment field with your order. Are the neighbors not home too? Then the delivery person will offer the package again the next day. You can often also indicate via the carrier's tracking page that the package may be left elsewhere or delivered to a service point. However, these options differ per carrier.
Live livestock delivery conditions
The delivery costs for live animals fluctuate per shipment, depending on the animals ordered, weight and country of delivery. On the delivery date, someone must always be present between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. to receive the animals. The time indication is passed on in advance.
The website calculates the rate for a normal shipment, not for an express shipment. An express shipment for animals abroad can often be slightly higher, which costs we will charged afterwards.
With DOA (Dead on arrival) Ocean Store always credits the paid amount of the animal. It is not possible to deliver an animal. In the case of DOA, respond to your order confirmation with a photo of the dead animal in the sealed, delivered packaging immediately after receipt to email@example.com .
No rights can be derived from communicated stocks or delivery dates. By placing an order you accept our delivery terms.
Pallet shipments NL and BE
- Small aquarium slides fit on a mini pallet (max 80 cm). The costs for this are € 35.00.
- Large aquariums that must be shipped on a pallet (larger than 80 cm). The costs for this are € 50.00.
- For pallet shipments, someone must be at home guaranteed. In addition, the delivery address must be easily accessible by truck.
- For shipments outside the Netherlands or Belgium, a quote for transport must be requested.